Thursday, August 2, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Michael Vick was greeted with a chorus of boos while the star QB walked with his lawyers into a federal courthouse Richmond, Virgina. Vick and the two other defendants were released on bail after two hearings. The only words Vick spoke in the courtroom were "Yes I do" when the judged asked him if he understood the charges. Vick was asked to surrender his dog breeding license. The judge also explained the two other defendants are subjected to drug testing and must wear ankle GPSs to ensure they do not flea. Vick was only asked to stay at home until the legal precedings have finished.
Vicks lawyers entered a NO GUILTY plea. Vick with his high priced legal team will attempt to exonerate the most exciting player in sports of all charges.
NBA referee Tim Donaghy should be placed in protective custody after receiving death threats from the freakin MOB. This official is way too deep into this scandal. His actions will have fans questioning weather current officials are shaving points for ever.
What I am wondering is how this guy got caught up in this? Was he just a degenerate gambler who got in way over his head, got mixed up with the mob, and forced to change the outcome of games. With all the questionable calls in the NBA we must ask, was he one of many referees on the mobs payroll?
There are many possible outcomes with this story. As the days roll on it is only gonna get more interesting.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
It was crazy, I didn't see one sober person there. Everyone was one drugs. It was quite a party that Skills threw. The light shows were insane all 3 stages were crazy wild. This was a rave on steroids. Seriously it was like a fuckin rock concert. Its only a matter of time before Skills is throwing parties at stadiums. All the lighting was provided by Lumatech Lightning, these guys know how to put on a light much love to them for letting me in for free.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Stop buying bootlegs bitch and get their shit out the stores.
Why did I post his old appearance on Carson Daily when he was promting his 04 album To Tha Extreme? Cause it still slaps. Go n buy that one too!
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
This link is to the products that are in the recall!! The press release is on the page. They are sorted by cats and dogs then by brand name. Just click on dog or cat then the brand you buy. I would try and take these items back for a refund if not just toss em.
Hope all of your pets stay healthy!
CLICK HERE FOR THE BRAND NAMES THAT HAVE BEEN RECALLED
STOP THE HATE
In times of need you sometimes have to extend some extra love to people you usually don't.
Can you prove this life is NOT a dream or a dream within a dream?
God and nature the same reality. God has no personality, there is no heaven or hell. God exists within the world around us. God is the world around us.
just some stuff to think about.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
One student says its a social thing, she wouldn't SLOM (haha its funny) alone. As far as these type of commercials its pretty good.
So its a social thing, so what I say. If it takes leeches to bring these kids together for some fun let them be leeched. Anyways you can't have a social event (party) without drugs and alcohol. It just wouldn't be the same.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Question everyone, question everything. Don't let anybody tell you what to do. Live day by day. Don't live for the future or the past, just live. Each second a new one begins. Remember as much as possible. Learn as much as you can. Learn what you want to. Focus on every detail. Meet as many people as you can. Do anything you want to. If you take away everything from me I still have my mind. If they put me in jail I will still be entertained. Laugh every minute. Have ideas of things. Abandon your beliefs every so often. Start from scratch everyday. There is no belief. There is no faith. There is no luck. There is no cool. Go on as many road trips as possible. Experience everything. Question the beliefs you hold true to heart. There is no fear. We are a spec in the universe. Each person in our world has their own view of it, thats over 10 billion philosophies on life. Who am I to tell you anything. Don't loose any friendships. Nobody can hold us down. You can't label me. There is no regret. Come up as much as you can. Your family will always be there. There is no right answer. Make fun of everything, and everyone including yourself. FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE. Don't be status quo, don't promote status que, be yourself. You only have one body act accordingly. Each day is a new opportunity. If you think of something say it or write it down, otherwise you might forget it, that idea could of been worth a million dollars. There are a million ways to die. Nature is the most powerful thing in our world.
Im tired now
More on this another day.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Using Torrents and LimeWire Pro
- Step numero uno. You need a torrent program. I use BitTorrent. Click on link and download.
- Change a few options after downloading and istalling.
- Dont allow it to startup when you start ur computer. Click on view then setting.
- Uncheck boxes Enforece torrent, launch bitTorrent on windows startup.
- Under the saving tab, choose a location to download.
- Its easiest to make a new folder maybe called Torrent Downloads, it can get messy if not oganized. You got the program now we need the sites.
- Visit these sites for ur downloads.
- TorrentReactor.net My fav (has lots of seeded torrents more on seeds later).
- BushTorrents.comFrom the White House! Lots of good stuff.
- TorrentScan.com They got all kinds of torrents.
- Its all about seeds. If no ones is sharing the file u cant download it.
- Watch out for virsues and stuff. Maybe you should scan what you downloaded before you open it.
- Browse through all catorgies, all kinds of shit is out there, I found the Metallica Discography.
- Sort search results by seed, you will find more active torrents this way.
- Torrents are not the best for everything. They are best for full album downloads, programs or appz, porn, DVDs and videogames pc, ps3 xbpx360 whatever.
- Some files require you so get around security measures and other things.
- If you are downloading music, some files come in .zip or .rar get WinAce
- If you are downloading games or appz be fimliar with.bin and .iso know how to use them. Google them and read.
- What do the colors mean on the download bar. Green, gray n red.
- Green is good, torrent is downloading the section that is green
- Gray is also good, The file is out there, just need to connect and download it.
- Light Green - Piece in process of downloading
- Dark Green - Piece finished downloading
- Seeds, Seeders, Leeching and lechers.
- Seeds are people who have the full or partial file.
- Leechers are who are downloading it, you dirty leech, not seeding anything. Its ok you will be seeding all day in a few days.
- If a torrent is not starting, its RED, delete it and try to find another one with more seeds!
- Be patience files can be huge and take days to download.
Monday, March 5, 2007
by Sinister Fiend
1. Argue with everybody.
2. Touch the paintings at the museum.
3. Get hysterical.
4. Threaten law suits.
5. Insinuate, implicate and insist.
6. If you got it, flaunt it.
7. Eat produce at the grocery store and don't pay for it.
8. Gamble with the rent money.
9. Record over a borrowed vcr tape
10. Tell people that they are in your will, even if they aren't.
11. Don't get caught.
12. Stay directly in front or behine fire trucks and ambulances.
13. When giving out directions, leave out a turn or two.
14. Don't make up your mind.
15. Improve your posture by walking with your nose in the air.
16. Remind people who lose their job that they should work harder.
17. Talk with your mouth full.
18. Accuse, confuse and refuse.
19. Comment on the weight gain of others.
20. Adjust your nuts (boob) whenever you want.
21. Keep a pile of wisecracks for tense and serious situations.
22. Answer a question with a question.
23. See what it takes for the lifeguard to blow the whistle.
24. Don't give to charities unless you get something back.
25. Add the straw that breaks the camels back.
26. Clean your finger nails at the dinner table.
27. Tell people what they think they wanna hear.
28. Notice good ideas and pass them on as your own.
29. Put a title like Senator or Doctor before your name when making dinner or hotel reservations.
30. Don't volunteer for the back seat and never take the middle one.
31. Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons.
32. Never do anything until you have been asked twice.
33. Put off until tomorrow whatever you can do the day after tomorrow.
34. Spot test "Wet Paint" signs.
35. Go up on the down escalator and vice versa.
36. Dont shower after a hard workout.
37. Lie about your age.
38. Change channels every two seconds
39. Develop at least 3 strategies for cutting if front of a
40. Underline in other peoples books.
41. Slurp your soup.
42. If you can't think of something nice, say something nasty.
43. Be judgmental.
44. Announce when your going to the bathroom.
45. Read over peoples shoulders on the bus.
46. Ignore deadlines.
47. Revenge is sweet... so get some.
48. Squeeze the toothpaste from the top, and while your at it, leave the cap off.
49. Curse the umpire at a Little League game.
50. When it says "Reserved Parking" that means you.
51. Take the labels off of unopened cans.
52. Cover up your mistakes and pass the blame.
53. Pinch all the chocolate candies until you find the one that you want.
54. Borrow handkerchiefs to blow your nose.
55. When your done with your gum, stick it under the chair.
56. If you do something nice, make sure everyone knows about it.
57. Bribe little kids... cause they're easy!
58. Put a rude message on someone elses answering machine.
59. Measure people by their money and the clothes they wear.
60. Be ambiguous, it lets you work both sides of the issue.
61. Leave your underwear in the sink.
62. Chew other peoples pencils.
63. Support the death penalty for parking tickets.
64. Get a backseat drivers license.
65. Dish it out, but don't take it.
66. Be a perfectionist in absolutely everything.
67. Apologize a lot, but don't change.
68. Change the rules to suit your needs.
69. Put your cigarette out in planters.
70. Wear a shirt thats says 'Fuck You' or to that affect.
71. Pull the covers over to your side.
72. Eat cookies or crackers in bed.
73. Let doors slam behind you ? in people's faces.
74. Repeat yourself.
75. Repeat yourself.
76. Tell your kids 'How it was..' back when you were a kid.
77. Vividly describe a hysterectomy to your date before ordering dinner.
78. Scribble your signature on important documents.
79. Use the whole can of starter fluid on the charcoal.
80. Put things back where they don't belong.
81. Take a colicky baby to the movies.
82. Have belching contests in restaurants.
83. Make the same mistake twice.
84. Pee in the swimming pool.
85. Ride on the shoulder un you pass all the jammed traffic, and then cut in.
86. Wear a large hat to the movies.
87. Always have an ulterior motive.
88. Always take the biggest piece.
89. Forget the pooper scooper when walking your dog.
90. Take cheap shots.
91. Take forever to find a word in Scrabble.
92. Cause gridlock.
93. Get up on the wrong side of bed.
94. Change your mind.
95. Glue a chip on your shoulder.
96. Put salt in sugar containers.
97. Blow out other peoples birthday candles.
98. Don't refill the ice cube tray.
99. Ask people what they paid for their clothes.
100. Cut off people in the middle of their sentences.
101. Practice pulling the wool over people's faces.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
The Blu-Ray vs. HD DVD battle seems as old as time itself. Being tech savvy consumers, we've heard the two formats are, to the end user, pretty identical. Both are capable of equal resolution, equal sound output and equal mass flopping.
But are tech specs the only way to judge DVDs? Of course not. Technology is only step one. How studios utilize the technology is equally as important. Besides, the gods gave us eyes and ears for a reason.
For this week's topic, we dug through the entire archive from the DVD critics at High-Def Digest (about 300 total reviews), averaging every rating they've given yet to HD DVD and Blu-Ray titles. And you know what?
Not all was equal.
Our preliminary average results graph is above. It gives a slight edge to HD DVD in video and all extra disc content. But we ran these results by a statistics-savvy friend who further analyzed the data in terms of actual statistical significance (through one-way ANOVA, stats geeks). She deemed the video results to be too close to call, but simultaneously deemed the other averages as noteworthy. What's all that mean? We had to make a new graph.
Significant review averages tell us that Blu-ray titles were slightly, but definitely superior in audio playback. HD DVD titles had far superior standard def features and moderately superior hi def features.
But how could this be? Spec sheets claim the same audio codecs are supported on Blu-ray and HD DVD. Why would one format sound better? And why is HD DVD kicking major Blu-ray bonus content ass? ISN'T IT ALL IDENTICAL EXCEPT FOR THE BOX COLOR??
So we asked High-Def Digest for their take on their own review disparities.
Why Blu-ray audio is winning:
This is primarily due to stronger support for high-resolution audio formats on the majority of Blu-ray releases, primarily DTS-HD and uncompressed PCM. HD DVD, by contrast, has seen far less significant support -- few, if any, titles have been released on the format in either DTS-HD and PCM, with only a handful even sporting Dolby TrueHD.Translation: the studios are using crappier audio compression on HD DVD.
That situation doesn't appear to be changing, at least at the moment. The sole exclusive supporter of HD DVD, Universal, has yet to release a single title with Dolby TrueHD, let alone DTS-HD and/or PCM tracks. Paramount the same. And Warner titles with Dolby TrueHD are rather meager. Only the smaller upstart the Weinstein Co. has really pushed Dolby TrueHD on their most recent ...At the moment, it seems Blu-ray enjoys the edge in widespread studio support for high-resolution audio.
Why HD DVD bonus features are winning:
The confusion is vexing with interactive features...the HD DVD group [made] support of the HDi authoring environment mandatory as part of their spec. That means that all HD DVD players bearing the logo must fully support the feature, which is why early HD DVD titles were so flush with cutting-edge features. Right now, HD DVD is leading in this regard...Translation: Sony didn't offer developers enough software support for their programming.
Blu-ray is still rushing to catch up with its rival BD-Java tools. Though support will eventually come,
and BD-J should deliver the same level of interactivity as HDi. But...until Blu-ray reaches parity, it will lag behind HD DVD, if only in regards to full-on, cutting-edge interactivity.
WINNER: Are you an audiophile or an extrasphile?
And of course, the two issues could be feeding off one another while playing to each format's strengths. Blu-ray may easily accommodate uncompressed audio with its larger disc capacity, compensating for its lack of special features. Meanwhile, HD DVD may exploit special features at the expense of audio (where most people won't even notice).
If only I weren't too cynical to believe that anyone is looking out for the consumer here. – Mark Wilson
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
You are Iron Man
|Inventor. Businessman. Genius.|
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test
Definitely the best new band I have heard in a while. Check em out on myspace, click the. banner
or visit their website
Red Horizon exploded on to the local California music scene in 2004. Since their start they have created a buzz all over the west coast. Red Horizon has been picked up on several radio stations including satellite, local, and college stations which have only helped the group with there snowball effect of momentum. There shows are always anticipated by huge crowds waiting to see one of the hottest new acts today. The band started from the bottom and the only place for them to go is up, and by the looks of things they're headed to the top. The band is consistently playing in front of large crowds, anywhere from 150 people to 1500 full capacity audience. In 2006 Red Horizon competed in two Battle of The Bands competitions placing first in both of them. All the passion that their music and live performance brings, follows them in every stop building their fan base day by day.
Sounds Like a polished modern rock/alternative band with mainstream melodies, lush instrumentation and metal/hardcore breakdowns
The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
You are Magneto
|You fear the persecution of those that are different or underprivileged so much that you are willing to fight and hurt others for your cause.|
Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test
Monday, February 19, 2007
"Most of these Harvard MBA types don't add up to dog shit. Give me guys that are poor, smart and hungry. And no feelings. You win a few, you lose a few, but you keep on fighting. If you need a friend, get a dog! It's trench warfare out there pal..." -
|Body:||ONLY A FEW HOURS AFTER ANNA NICOLE SMITH DIES, HER NAME AND FACE ARE PLASTERED ALL OVER THE NEWS, THE INTERNET, AND THE RADIO. BECAUSE OF HER FAME AND FORTUNE EVERYONE SEEMS TO ACT LIKE THEY'VE KNOWN HER FOR YEARS, AND ARE SO CAUGHT UP WITH THE STORY... AND YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS FOR DAYS TO COME...|
KNOW WHAT MAKES ME SICK?? THERE ARE TROOPS DYING FOR YOUR COUNTRY EVERY DAY AND THEY GET A BRIEF..."FOUR MARINES KILLED IN IRAQ TODAY.."......" ANOTHER PLANE SHOT DOWN KILLING 3 AMERICAN SOLDIERS..." AND DOES ANYONE BOTHER TO MAKE NOTE OF THESE MEN AND WOMEN DYING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BE SAD OVER ANNA NICOLE SMITH? RARELY.
YES, IT'S VERY SAD THAT ANNA NICOLE SMITH DIED AT 39.... BUT THERE ARE ANOTHER 3000+ MEN AND WOMEN DYING AT A MUCH YOUNGER AGE DOING MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS THAN SELLING TRIM SPA AND HITTING EVERY TABLOID IN THE COUNTRY. THEYRE OVER THERE SELFLESSLY... DYING FOR THE GOOD OF OUR COUNTRY.
IT'S SAD THAT ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S SON JUST DIED... BUT THERE ARE MEN AND WOMEN OVERSEAS WHO DONT GET THE PROPER GOODBYES TO FAMILY WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DEFENDING THE U.S.
IT'S SAD THAT ANNA NICOLE SMITH IS LEAVING BEHIND A NEWBORN BABY... BUT THERE ARE MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THEIR SONS, DAUGHTERS, HUSBANDS, WIVES, FRIENDS, AND EXTENDED FAMILY AND THERE'S A CHANCE THEY MIGHT NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN...
START WATCHING CNN AND SEE WHO THE REAL HEROS ARE IN THIS WORLD... BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH ANNA NICOLE SMITH MADE A FEW HUNDERED SKINNY, THERE ARE MEN AND WOMEN FIGHTING DAY AND NIGHT FOR MILLIONS TO LIVE FREELY IN THE UNITED STATES.
IF YOU AGREE JUST SIMPLY COPY & PASTE IT INTO A BULLETIN THEN HIT POST
I think she looks good. She should rock it for at least a few years; it would be something to see her baldhead on an album cover.
For those who have not heard, that is Britney Spears with the shaved head. It was in a hair salon near Los Angles where the popular pop singer came out looking like an army solider.
It was around 7pm when Britney and her two body guards went out to get her head shaved. She knocks on the door of a closed upscale salon with the proprietor still inside. The owner knew who the star was and let her in.
Britney then told the owner she wanted to shave her head, the owner tried to talk her out of it, but the singer stuck to her guns. Britney then grabbed the clippers and took out some chunks of her hair to prove her point, the stylist proceeded to finish the job.Then came the Ebayers. Britney’s hair is up for auction on Ebay. Actually there were around 60 when my search for Britney Spears Hair concluded. Some of the auctions look pretty shady, tales of being in the “right spot” at the “right time” lucky enough to receive a lock of her hair. If your in the market for celebrity hair, watch out.
These guys are from Hayward. They play a lot of local shows. If you listen to any kind of rock music you will like them. They have a unique sound with a saucy lead singer with a great voice.
Check out their myspace
Friday, February 9, 2007
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Leading by 2 at halftime of Super Bowl XLI, all the Indianapolis Colts have to do is just hang onto the football. The Colts will continue to roll over the Bears defense. Peyton has figured them out. But that does not matter. The Bears will not score again in the second half. The Colts are playing loose and with something to prove. Plus the Bears have Rex Grossman, come on do you trust this kid in the biggest game in the universe? Did you see him fumble, this kid cant even handle the snap. There were good commercials, Bud had a good one.
In another act of censorship the FCC has rejected a super bowl ad from godaddy.com. The ad was originally set to air during Super Bowl XXLI Colts Vs. Bears. The ad is similar to last year’s ad. Godaddy.com commercial for Super Bowl XXL got the treatment as this years. The video shows a busty woman in a low cut top posing for the camera. The former super bowl bound commercial is available on the internets to view, if you wish to seek it out. The video is no worse than anything you see on network television. It’s even easier to watch than those freakin male enhancement products that the NFL loves to air. There is nothing worse than listening to a network announcer talk about four hour erections.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
How they open it, Whats up BROhams?
Punchy it just sounds funny.
All these characters are funny looking. Faked in a goodway, you know there fake, so lets go overboard, kinda like porn.
“Its like he dosent know, its like turrets.” That makes you feel sorry for him.
The girl goes face down into the cooler, spilling all the beer.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Look out for my girl Nina who appears in this! Shes in the new Snoop Dogg Candy video one of the blue haired girls.
Shes on my top friends on the MySpace!!!!
1. No person, 21 years or older, shall be prosecuted, be denied any right or privilege, nor be subject to any criminal or civil penalties for the possession, cultivation, transportation, distribution, or consumption of cannabis/hemp/marijuana, including:
(a) Cannabis Hemp. (b) Hemp industrial products. (c) Hemp medicinal preparations. (d) Hemp nutritional products. (e) Hemp intoxicating products.
2. Definition of terms:
(a) The term "cannabis hemp" means the plant hemp, cannabis, marihuana, marijuana, cannabis sativa L, cannabis americana, cannabis chinensis, cannabis indica, cannabis ruderalis, cannabis sativa, or any variety of cannabis, including any derivative, extract, flower, leaf, particle, preparation, resin, root, salt, seed, stalk, stem, or any product thereof.
(b) The term "hemp industrial products" means all products made from cannabis hemp that are not designed or intended for human consumption, including, but not limited to: clothing, housing, paper, fiber, fuel, lubricants, plastics, paint, seed for cultivation, animal feed, veterinary medicine, oil, or any other product that is not designed for internal human consumption; as well as hemp plants used for crop rotation, erosion control, pest control, weed control, or any other horticultural or environmental purposes.
(c) The term "hemp medicinal preparations" means all products made from cannabis hemp that are designed, intended, or used for human consumption for the treatment of any human disease or condition, for pain relief, or for any healing purpose, including but not limited to: the treatment or relief of Alzheimer's and pre-Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, asthma, cramps, epilepsy, glaucoma, immunodeficiencies, migraine, multiple sclerosis, nausea, PMS, side effects of cancer chemotherapy, fibromyalgia, sickle cell anemia, spasticity, spinal injury, stress, Tourette's syndrome, wasting syndrome from AIDS or anorexia; use as an antibiotic, antibacterial, anti-viral, or anti-emetic; as a healing agent, or as an adjunct to any medical or herbal treatment.
(d) The term "hemp nutritional products" means cannabis hemp for human consumption as food, including but not limited to: seed, seed protein, seed oil, essential fatty acids, seed cake, dietary fiber, or any preparation or extract thereof.
(e) The term "hemp intoxicating products" means cannabis hemp intended for personal use, other than hemp industrial products, hemp medicinal preparations, or hemp nutritional products.
(f) The term "personal use" means the internal consumption of cannabis hemp by persons 21 years of age or older for any relaxational, spiritual, religious, recreational, or other purposes other than sale, that does not conflict with any statutory law not effected by this initiative.
3. Industrial hemp farmers, manufacturers, and distributors shall not be subject to any special zoning requirement, licensing fee, or tax that is excessive, discriminatory, or prohibitive.
4. Hemp medicinal preparations are hereby restored to the list of available medicines in California. Licensed physicians shall not be penalized for, nor restricted from, prescribing or recommending cannabis hemp for medical purposes to any patient, regardless of age. No tax shall be applied to prescribed hemp medicinal preparations. Medical research shall be encouraged.
5. Personal use of hemp intoxicating products.
(a) No permit, license, or tax shall be required for the non-commercial cultivation, transportation, distribution, or consumption of cannabis hemp.
(b) Testing for inactive and/or inert residual cannabis metabolites shall not be required for employment or insurance, nor be considered in determining employment.
6. Commerce in cannabis hemp intoxicating products shall be limited to adults, 21 years and older, and shall be regulated in a manner analogous to California's wine industry model. For the purpose of distinguishing personal from commercial production, up to 12 pounds (192 ounces) of dried, cured cannabis hemp flowers/bud (not leaf) produced per adult, 21 years or older, per year shall be considered as being for personal use.
7. The manufacture, marketing, distribution, or sales between adults of equipment or accessories designed to assist in the planting, cultivation, harvesting, curing, processing, packaging, storage, analysis, consumption, or transportation of cannabis hemp plants, industrial hemp products, hemp medicinal preparations, hemp nutritional products, hemp intoxicating products, or any cannabis hemp product shall not be prohibited.
8. No California law enforcement personnel or funds shall be used to assist or aid and abet in the enforcement of Federal cannabis/hemp/ marijuana laws involving acts which are hereby no longer illegal in the state of California.
II. Repeal, delete, and expunge any and all existing statutory laws that conflict with the provisions of this initiative.
1. Enactment of this initiative shall include: immediate release from prison, jail, parole, and probation, and clearing, expungement, and deletion of all criminal records for all persons currently charged with, or convicted of any cannabis hemp/marijuana offenses included in this initiative which are hereby no longer illegal.
2. Within 60 days of the passage of this act, the Attorney General shall develop and distribute a one-page application, providing for the destruction of all cannabis/hemp/marijuana criminal records in California for any such offense covered by this act. Such forms shall be distributed to district and city attorneys and made available at all police departments in the state to persons hereby affected. Upon filing such form with the Attorney General and a payment of a fee of $10.00, all pertinent records anywhere in the state of California fisted in the form and covered by this act shall be destroyed. Such persons may truthfully state that they have never been convicted of any cannabis/hemp/marijuana related offense which is hereby no longer illegal.
III. The legislature is authorized upon thorough investigation, to enact legislation
using reasonable standards to:
1. License concessionary establishments to distribute hemp intoxicating products in a manner analogous to California's wine industry model. Sufficient community outlets shall be licensed to provide reasonable commercial access to persons of legal age, so as to discourage and prevent the misuse of and illicit traffic in such products. Any license requirement or fee shall not be excessive, discriminatory, nor prohibitive.
2. Place an excise tax on commercial production of hemp intoxicating products, analogous to California's wine industry model, so long as no excise tax or combination of excise taxes shall exceed $10.00 per ounce.
3. Determine an acceptable and uniform standard of impairment based on performance testing, to restrict persons impaired by hemp intoxicating products from operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery, or otherwise engaging in conduct that may affect public safety.
4. Regulate the personal use of hemp intoxicating products in enclosed and/or restricted public places.
IV. Pursuant to the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, the people of California hereby repudiate and challenge Federal cannabis/hemp/marijuana prohibitions that conflict with this act.
V. Severability: If any provision of this act, or the application of any such provision to any person or circumstance, shall be held invalid by any court, the remainder of this act, to the extent it can be given effect, or the application of such provisions to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby, and to this end the provisions of this act are severable.
VI. Construction: If any rival or conflicting initiative regulating any matter addressed by this act receives the higher affirmative vote, then all non-conflicting parts shall become operative.
VII. Purpose of Act: This act is an exercise of the police powers of the state for the protection of the safety, welfare, health, and peace of the people and the environment of the state, to protect the industrial and medicinal uses of cannabis hemp, to eliminate the unlicensed and unlawful cultivation, selling, and dispensing of cannabis hemp; and to encourage temperance in the consumption of hemp intoxicating products. It is hereby declared that the subject matter of this act involves, in the highest degree, the ecological, economic, social, and moral well-being and safety of the State and of all its people. All provisions of this act shall be liberally construed for the accomplishment of these purposes: to respect human rights, to promote tolerance, and to end cannabis hemp prohibition.
More information about this can be found on Jack Herer’s website
Discussions on this are being held in the forums here
PO Box 3420
Hollywood, CA 90078
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993
San Diego Super Charger Terrence Keil was getting into some trouble lately. The player was cited for urinating in public last month, his second run-in with the law in less than three months and the eighth by a San Diego player since April. This thug was outside of a strip club and decided to relieve himself were he thought he could not be seen.Another example of the culture of the NFL and young affluent athletes.Are you surprised? I’m not. What can you expect when your weekly routine consists of a high-class strip clubs, high-class dance clubs among other nightlife associated within the cities of the US. Seriously these guys are always hanging out at strip clubs, getting mad faded. Usually something bad happens; thank god it was only something stupid a guy stumbling into a back ally and whipping out his Johnson to releave himself when there is a bathroom in the club. It could have been worse someone could of, someone could of smudged some ones Puma, and a thug from the players posse would have check that jig and pull out his piece.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Did u see the kid hit the car? He hit the car just right after the he opened it up to ghost ride. HAHA stupid kids. Visit urbandictionary.com if you are not fimliar with any of this yay area slagnage. YAdadaImean read up there, keep up with the streets.
I found this for you kids. I think its funny.
Yes this 8 minutes of one guy killing a bunch of fools on xbox live. But these kills are of the sniper kind. Yes lots of headshot, brain matter being splattered everywhere. 40 seconds into the video you get to see a final kill…A freakin headshot. The longer it goes on the better it gets but then its just a jig on live who will have you throwing your controller at the wall. I didn't finish watching it, don't really care either.
Here are the self-proclaimed greatest fans in the world. Show me brother. Where did the Hulkster come from, has he been watching Hogan Knows Best? Watch the guy come from the back and go straight into an air. Ill let that one gocause they need to get something going. But the clip looked like it cut off. Just when he was going to tell us why they are here. The kid in the 91 jersey looks like the retarded kid from Crank Yankers. YAAAAAAAAAYYYY
Congrats to the Bears their headed to the super bowl with Sexy Rexy at the helm.
I am out.Blog.myspace.com/bigmike76
Friday, January 26, 2007
Around two years ago, a MySpacer known on the site as 'DEEZ NUUTZ07' was looking for help on his profile. He wanted to be MySpace famous. Fate landed him with Sheffield, Sheffield created the popular bathroom self pose while shooting with Deez. After the images were uploaded to MySpace, DEEZ profile worked its way up from nothingness to MySpace gold, when his profile quickly became the most viewed on MySpace.
Quigley is currently working on several projects. His services are available if you want to meet up with him. Who knows? How far can this genius take your profile. You can contact him through his own MySpace profile.
Check out the clip I found about him.
Is awesome when two different things come together. The Kool-aid guy has been around since I was a kid. I remember the commercials. As a kid I was not scared by the Kool-aid guy. Then Family Guy came on the air. It was popular when first aired but not as popular when they gave the show a second chance after they cancelled it. The first wave of Family Guy episodes brought us this clip. Your asking what does Dane Cook have to do with this. Dane Cook, the chef from, Waiting, who also does standup, did a bit on the Kool-aid guy. The formation of the two is found in this video. Its like two mega jokes coming together to form a super mega joke. ..