Tuesday, November 6, 2012

THE GENERAL ELECTION TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH, 2012

THE FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY INSTITUTE'S ELECTION GUIDE FOR TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6TH, 2012

FORMATTED BY AND ENDORSED BY 

MICHAEL BONIN SENIOR ASSOCIATE THE FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY INSTITUTE, CLASS OF 2008: CSU EAST BAY

SUE BONIN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: THE FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY INSTITUTE  ST. VINCENT DEPAUL OLR PRESIDENT, CLASS OF 2010: UNIVERSITY SAN FRANSISCO

JON MILLS F&R FIELD DIRECTOR 

DR. JENNIFER EAGAN DEPARTMENT CHAIR: PHILOSOPHY: CSU EASTBAY, CLASS OF 1999: DUQUESNE

RICHARD VALLE ALAMEDA COUNTY DISTRICT 2 SUPERVISOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TRI-CED COMMUNITY RECYCLING

MARK GREEN MAYOR OF UNION CITY

GOT EM INDUSTRIES

 WE ARE CHANGE HAYWARD

NATIONAL BALLOT:

THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 

BARACK OBAMA - PRESIDENT 

JOE BIDEN - VICE PRESIDENT

 CALIFORNIA BALLOT

UNITED STATES SENATOR 

DIANNE FEINSTEIN

15TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

UNITED STATES REPRESENTATIVE 

ERIC SWALWELL

20TH ASSEMBLY DISTRICT

MEMBER OF THE STATE ASSEMBLY

JENNIFER ONG

NEW HAVEN SCHOOL DISTRICT BALLOT

SCHOOL DISTRICT GOVERNING BOARD MEMBERS

JONAS DINO

MICHELLE PARNALA MATTHEWS 

MICHAEL RITCHIE

ALAMEDA COUNTY BALLOT

SUPERVISOR, 2ND DISTRICT 

RICHARD VALLE

AC TRANSIT DISTRICT DIRECTOR AT LARGE

DOLLENE C. JONES

CITY OF HAYWARD BALLOT

 CALIFORNIA STATE WIDE PROPOSITIONS

30 - YES

31 - NO

32 - NO

33 -  NO

34 - YES

35 - NO

36 - YES

37 - YES

38 - YES

39 - YES

40 -YES

ALAMEDA COUNTY PROPOSITIONS

 A1 - NO

B1 - YES

SCHOOL DISTRICT

I - YES

DISTRICT

Z - YES

 

 UNLOCK IT!!!

Founded in 2011. The Freedom and Responsibility Institute is nonprofit non-governmental organization. We lobby local, state and federal governments to protect freedom and foster responsibility. Our mission is to protect freedom and foster responsibility.

--F&R


Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on
    this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled
    upon this website. Reading this info So i'm glad to show that I've an incredibly just right uncanny
    feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don?
    t omit this web site and provides it a look on a constant basis.


    My blog post: kostenlos spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. I am facing a few of these issues as well.
    .

    My web-site :: video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a common misconception which will be resolved only
    with firsthand experience. ''. Content, keywords and link building are some of the factors using which Search Engine Optimization services are taken care of.
    This will not only help you find the best service provider but
    will help you build an idea about the recent SEO market.
    NOW, I don't mean you should just put keyword spam in your footer. The algorithms are not known publicly, but one thing is certain, is the search engine websites that the information is relevant to the purpose of the preferred site. Instead, the developer should concentrate on the functions mentioned in this article first, as they are the basis for further extension of the Word - Press header file. This is because there is a stiff competition in this particular field and the market is flooded with lots of firms that provide proficient SEO experts India services at the economical costs. Make buying easy for the customer and they will return often. Numerous SEO services over competitive price for outsourcing your site online, but, would it be best to hire the locals if the nature of your business limits to your local as well. Thus, if your charges are overly cheap, this might cause doubts and worries from their mines regarding the quality of the service they get. Still hanging on. Advertise by Selling Branded Products. Here you will need an SEO agency such as Webfirm to try and run damage limitation. And, as more and more companies move larger portions of their advertising budgets to internet marketing, there is an even greater demand for their skills. A well-formed internal linking structure and good sitemap can ensure all pages of a website being indexed by a search engine. Many organizations try to secure you into extremely lengthy agreements to assurance transaction even if they aren't able
    to provide outcomes. Keep in mind that Google doesn’t really like page rank
    manipulation, even if it’s internally on your site or externally by backlink spamming.

    What is the magic formula. ============ More at:
    Comment "Smartly" & Increase Page Views: Writing Essentials 8.



    Here is my blog :: fou-lu.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most important thing to know when you are
    selling an account is where you are going to sell.
    Thus the games like the Mahjongg Spiele as well as the Naegel machen games are more in demand and this is the greatest benefit or advantage
    of the online games. A Twitter app for Zune has been created and
    is now available for download through Microsoft's Marketplace.

    My page spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are also availablе with PTO Delaу featuгe whіch automaticallу open tank internal valvе for 5 seconds prior to engaging PTO аlloωing pump аnԁ
    product linеs tο сharge previeωing interval valvе slug.

    The line comеs off the boat autοmatically once
    іt hits a fіsh, whіch means that thе useг саn cаtch a fish of virtually anу size.
    Prοfferіng multifаrious benefits to the advertisеrs, it іs a quintessеntial rеsoгt for companies big or ѕmаll.


    Have a look at my homeраge ... Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be recommended this website by my cousin. I'm now not sure whether or not this publish is written through him as no one else understand such unique approximately my difficulty. You're incredible!
    Thank you!

    my web site download 7Zip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send
    you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    My blog post ... refinishing hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really make it appear really easy with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really something that I feel I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very large for me. I am looking ahead on your
    next put up, I will attempt to get the hang of it!


    my website; tattoo Removal cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of
    clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - diaper rash home remedies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    Also visit my site: Permanent Hair Straightening

    ReplyDelete
  11. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    friend who had been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually bought me lunch simply because I found it for him.
    .. lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this issue here on your blog.


    My site coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete